Winning House Team
- Henry VIII and his 6 wives
- Medieval medicine and torture
- Beliefs (how Christianity changed)
- Tudor way of life
- Tudor houses (build your own)
- Art - Holbein portraits
- Science - teeth (oral hygiene, effects of sugar, links to Queen Elizabeth I)
- History - Timelines - Rule of Henry VIII, births and deaths of his wives, children.
- DT - design and create a Tudor game
- Reading - WIlliam Shakespere (age appropriate) plays. A Midsummer Night's Dream.
TT Rockstars Year 4
Your child has already been given, and been using a password to access TT Rockstars website. The children in Year 3, Year 4 and Year 5 have been set up to do a more specific set of tailored questions on TT Rockstars each day before they can go onto other games.They will need to play 3 games each day in the Garage area before they can move onto Studio, Soundcheck, Festival, Arena or challenge someone else to a Rockslam. This will help them to practice those facts in which they are least confident. We have set up the software to now automatically update the most relevant facts for them to ‘play’ and so learn and would suggest they play for 10-15 minutes each day.